Fully Managed Web Hosting Platform From Our Certified Global Data Centers
Our advanced secure web hosting service starts with your choice of over a dozen globally distributed datacenter locations (Toronto, NYC, San Francisco, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Singapore, Bangalore) that have internationally recognized security attestations with certification standards such as:
- SOC 1 Type II
- SOC 2 Type II
- SOC 3 Type II
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Secure Linux Web Hosting Platform
Our Secure Linux Web Hosting Platform ensures that your web applications are housed in a robust and isolated Linux environment that can not be impacted by any other tenants and ensures that you have full, unimpeded access to CPU, I/O, Memory, Processes, etc. This eliminates resource spikes, server overload, and service degradation that you can get on most other virtualized and shared platforms.
To further improve security, your web hosting platform is uniquely encapsulated and prevents most of the privilege escalation and information disclosure attacks.
- Trusted by over 4,000 companies worldwide
- Used in over 20 million web applications
- 100% encapsulation of web tenants for a dedicated performance feel
- Uses a security hardened kernel using SecureLinks
- HardenedPHP automatically fixes vulnerabilities and secures old, unsupported versions
Advanced Web Security+ (Add-on to Secure Linux Web Hosting Platform)
Our Advanced Web Security+ provides maximum security with sophisticated attack detection and prevention. This extra security layer will take your Secure Linux Web Hosting Platform to the next level and stop hackers cold. Features include:
- A powerful 6-layer approach providing complete automated protection from attacks.
- Scans filesystem for malicious files and malware injection. Instant removal of detected malware.
- Standard firewall to prevent unauthorized access
- Advanced firewall using Cloud Heuristics and AI to prevent attacks like Denial of Service and Brute Force.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention immediately blocks IP addresses exhibiting malicious behavior.
- Security Scanning and Patch Management of the Server
- Real-Time 0-Day Attack Blocking
- Domain Reputation Management
Granular Web Site Backups
Backing up a company website is just as important as backing up any other company data. When a customer’s website crashes, not only is web content lost but revenues and loyal visitors are also lost. A company can lose their website for several reasons, not the least of which is when its site is hacked. According to Hosting Facts, 37,000 websites are hacked every day.
- Backup the entire server, website, database or individual files to a secure cloud service.
- Easy to use self-serve granular recovery
- Backups run daily or can be performed on demand and are stored in a secure cloud environment or in a location of your choosing.
Don’t think your hosting matters? Think again.
Hosting is critical to business continuity but it is also critical to your marketing efforts. A secure, optimized hosting environment in addition to a well optimized website can dramatically increase your exposure on Google.